KPTCL Recruitment 2015: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) has issued a job notification for the recruitment of 8080 Jr Station Attendant & Jr Lineman Posts. This is the right opportuity for all the job aspirants who waiting for KPTCL Recruitment 2015, Govt Jobs in Karnataka. All the details about this KPTCL Recruitment 8080 Jr Station Attendant & Jr Lineman Posts like required educational qualifications, salary packages, age limit, KPTC Recruitment Online Application Process, KPTCL Jr Lineman Posts Recruitment 2015, KPTCL application form, KPTCL Apply Online etc., are mentioned below. Last date to apply for this KPTCL Jr Lineman, Jr Station Attendant Posts Recruitment 2015 is 2nd July, 2015.
KPTCL Recruitment 2015, Govt Jobs in Karnataka
The Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited, also known as KPTCL is the sole electricity transmission and distribution company in state of Karnataka. Its origin was in Karnataka Electricity Board. KPTCL is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 8080 Jr Station Attendant & Jr Lineman Posts. Interested aspirants can apply online form the official website of KPTCL. KPTCL Selection Procedure and qualifications required for these 8080 posts are mentioned below.
Name of the post: Jr Station Attendant & Jr Lineman Posts
Name of the organization: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL)
Number of Posts: 8080 posts
- Junior Station Attendant (In KPTCL): 1300 Posts
- Junior Lineman (In ESCOMs): 6780 Posts
1. Mangalore Electricity Supply Corporation Limited – MESCOM: 2030 Posts
2. Hubli Electricity Supply Company – HESCOM: 1405 Posts
3. Bangalore Electricity Corporation Limited – BESCOM: 1275 Posts
4. Gulbargaa Electricity Supply Company- GESCOM: 1213 Posts
5. Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Company – CESCOM: 857 Posts
KPTCL Recruitment 2015 8080 Jr Station Attendant & Jr Lineman Posts Apply Online
Qualifications: All the candidates need to have an educational qualification of SSLC or 10th class from any educational institute recognized by Govt of Karnataka.
Age Limit: To be eligible candidates need to posses 18 to 35 years of age. Refer official notification for details on age relaxation.
KPTCL Selection Process: Selection procedure for this KPTCL recruitment 2015 will be based on merit obtained by candidates in physical tests or endurance tests like Running, Skipping, Climbing of Electric Pole & Shot put.
KPTCL Recruitment Apply Online, KPTCL Application Form, Application Fee
Candidates who belongs to general category need to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- and Others need to pay Rs. 100/- only. Application fee is not applicable to PH candidates.
All the interested and eligible candidates need to apply through online from the official website of KPTCL. You can follow the simple step by step procedure for KPTCL Online Application. You can fill the KPTCK Application form from the official website itself.
Steps for KPTCL Apply Online:
- Firstly, visit the official website of KPTCL www.kptcl.com
- Click on Recruitment on the menu tab.
- Now select KPTCL Online Application and choose desired post.
- Enter all the required details in KPTCL Application Form correctly.
- Upload required scanned documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout copy of filled online application for future reference.
Click here to download KPTCL Official Recruitment Notification
- Starting Date for Submission of KPTCL Online Application: 12-06-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of KPTCL Online Application: 02-07-2015 till 05:00 PM.
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 12-06-2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 03-07-2015.
tspsc gurukulam notification, ts model school results 2017, tspsc group 2 results 2016, postal recruitment 2017, ap postal jobs