NDA 2018 – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
NDA 2018: Registration will be initiated in the month of January 2018. National Defence Academy (NDA) is a national level exam which is organized by Union Public Commission (UPSC). UPSC exam was organized a couple of times a year ie. NDA 1 and NDA 2. The test is conducted across various cities all over India. This site would be a great help for Candidates at the time of registration for NDA 2018. Our site provides you with the complete details of NDA Registration. we also provide you with the NDA Results. so bookmark our site sarkarirecruitment.com it would be helpful for your NDA Examination.
The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the Joint Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force train together before they go on to pre-commissioning training in their respective service academies. The NDA is located at Khadakwasla near Pune, Maharashtra. It is the first tri-service academy in the world. NDA alumni have led and fought in every major conflict in which the Indian Armed Forces has been called to action since the academy was established. The alumni include 3 Param Vir Chakra recipients and 9 Ashoka Chakra recipients. National Defence Academy has produced 27 service Chiefs Of Staff till date. Current Chiefs Of Staff of the Army, the Navy, and the Air Force are all NDA alumni.
In 1941, Lord Linlithgow, then Viceroy of India received a gift of £100,000 from a grateful Sudanese Government towards building a war memorial in recognition of the sacrifices of Indian troops in the liberation of Sudan in the East African Campaign during World War II. At the end of the war, Field Marshal Claude Auchinleck, then Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Army, drawing on experiences of the army during the war, led a committee to study various military academies around the world and submitted a report to the Government of India in Dec. 1946. The committee recommended the establishment of a Joint Services Military Academy, with training modeled on the United States Military Academy at West Point.
NDA 2018 Notification:
We provide you with all the information regarding NDA Examination. All the information will be provided at one place so that candidates get the information easily.
Union Public Commission
Name of Exam
National Defence Academy
NDA 2018 Important Dates:
We provide you with NDA Essential Dates. These dates would help in getting a crystal view. so, that all the schedule can be made according to these dates which would be essential for National Defence Academy.
3rd week of January 2018
Application form available
3rd week of January 2018
Last date for filling the application
2nd week of February 2018
Admit card announced
1 or 2 weeks before the exam
4th week of April 2018
NDA 2018 Eligibility:
Every Candidate applying for NDA must check Eligibility initially. The Candidate should meet all the criteria so that he might in a position to apply for the exam. Here we provide you with all the eligibility requirements.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must qualify 10+2 or equivalent exam organized by State Education Board.
- Physics and Mathematics subjects should be must in the Qualifying message.
- Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam.
- Candidates should be born between 2nd July 1998 to 1st July 2002.
- candidates should have born between 2nd January 2000 to 1st July 2003.
NDA 2018 FEE Structure:
- Payment can be made only through Net banking, Credit/Debit/Visa/Master card, and Net banking.
- Candidates can make the payment through online also.
- In offline mode, payment can be done through e-challan of SBI Bank.
- Candidates have to pay Rs:- 100 /- for general & OBC students.
How to Apply for NDA 2018:
Here we provide you with all the necessary steps which are helpful at the time of Registration. Follow these steps to make your application process simpler. Hope this be useful.
- Visit the official site provided
- Go for Registration link
- Fill the registration form and also it’s better to have a copy of all the details provided.
- Make a note of Registration number & Password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & other documents asked for.
- Take a printout after completion of application form for further reference.
Search Jobs in Your State :