TS SET Results 2017:
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
TS SET Results 2017: Telalangan State Eligibility Test. The TS SET Exam conducted by the Osmania University behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education. The TS SET Results will be announced by the Osmania University, Hyderabad through the official website www.osmania.ac.in. So, dear candidates who are successfully complete their TS SET exam and then waiting for TS SET Results, the Osmania University, Hyderabad will be releasing the results date in official website osmania.ac.in. So, who are waiting for the TS SET Results in 2017 go to the official website of the organization and check the results. And more details about the results given below.
TS SET Results:
Osmania University, Hyderabad will be declared the TS SET Results release date through the official website www.osmania.ac.in. As the examination process has been completed so it will take some time to announce the TS SET Results 2017. Osmania University, Hyderabad is the state board that conducts examinations for State Eligibility Test. In this year also it will manage the SET 2017 in coming days, and now it is inviting the applicants for this test to apply. Candidates seeking to apply for TS SET Notification 2017 can apply online from 22nd February to 20th March 2017. Interested and eligible aspirants can visit the Telangana SET official website, telanganaset.org for more details. The TS SET 2017 examination will be conducted on 11th June 2017.
About Osmania University, Hyderabad:
Osmania University is a public state university located in Hyderabad, India, founded in 1918 with the help of chief Architect of Mahbub Ali Khan – Nawab Sarwar Jung. It was established and named after the seventh and last Nizam of Hyderabad, Nawab Mir Osman Ali Khan. It is the third oldest university in southern India, and the first to be established in the erstwhile princely State of Hyderabad. It is the first Indian university to have Urdu as a medium of instruction. In 2012, the university was placed sixth among the nation’s premier universities in Humanities, Sciences, and Commerce stream, which secured the University with Potential for Excellence status.
The Main Campus is ranked tenth among state universities, as published by India Today. As of 2012, the university hosts 3,700 international students from more than 80 nations. The OU is one of the largest university systems in the subcontinent with over 300,000 students on its campuses and affiliated colleges. It is particularly known for its faculty of Engineering and Technology, Law, Arts, Sciences, Commerce and Management departments. Osmania Medical College was once a part of the university.However, it is now under the supervision of NTR University of Health Sciences.
TS SET Exam Notification 2017:
Osmania University, Hyderabad
11th June 2017
TS SET Result Declaration Date
TS SET Exam Pattern 2017:
Number of Questions
60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted
50 x 2 = 100
1 1/4 hours (10.00 a.m. to 11.15 a.m.)
50 questions all of which are compulsory
50 x 2 = 100
1 1/4 hours (11.15 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.)
75 questions all of which are compulsory
75 x 2 = 150
2 1/2 hours (02.00 P.m. to 04.30 p.m.)
Important Dates for TS SET Exam 2017:
TS SET 2017 Notification released on
16th February 2017
Application forms start from
22nd February 2017
Last date for submission of applications without late fee
20th March 2017
with late fee Rs 1500 /- + Registration Fee
30th March 2017
with late fee Rs 2000 /- + Registration Fee
6th April 2017
with late fee Rs 3000 /- + Registration Fee
For Hyderabad Centre only
1st May 2017
Hall Tickets availability
20th May 2017
11th June 2017
TS SET Qualification And Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have got at least 55 percent marks in post graduation of open and OBC section and 50 percent of marks of SC and ST section people are eligible for the Examination
- Candidates who had done or pursuing the doctorate degree will be eligible for negotiation of 5 percent from 55 percent to 50 percent in SET examination.
- Candidates who did their graduation course or doing their final year of PG degree in related subjects are eligible to appear for the SET exam in the year 2017.
- Candidates have to apply for SET in the core subject in a masters degree if the subject is not listed in the SET examination, a candidate can apply in UGC-NET/UGC-CSIR NET which is conducted twice in a year.
- For General category candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For BC category candidates: Rs.800/-
- For SC/SC/PH/VH category candidates: Rs.500/-
There is no upper age restrictions for the TS SET.
TS SET Exam Admit Card 2017:
The Admit Card also very important for any examination at the entrance of exam hall. The Admit Card also called as Hall Ticket for TS SET Exam provided by the organization of Osmania University, Hyderabad. All the candidates are getting the admit card for TS SET from the official website of Osmania University, Hyderabad is www.osmania.ac.in. For more details just click on sarkarirecruitment.com.
How to CheckTS SET Results:
- Visit the official website www.osmania.ac.in.
- Click on TS SET Results 2017.
- Enter Hall Ticket Number.
- Click the submit button and get the result.
- Take a print out and use for Furthur.
How to DownloadTS SET Exam Hall Ticket 2017:
- Go to Official Website www.osmania.ac.in.
- Enter the required details
- Click submit button.
- Download the Hall Ticket and use it at Exam Center Entrance.