WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018: Notification form will be initiated in the month of March 2018. JENPAUH is a Common Entrance Examination which is organized by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) . JENPAUH exam will be organized to offer admission B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) and B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology) courses. This site would be a great help for Candidates at the time of registration for WBJEE JENPAUH 2018. Our site provides you with the complete details of PUCET. we also provide you with the PUCET Results. so bookmark our site sarkarirecruitment.com it would be helpful for your PUCET Examination.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) was constituted in the year 1962 by the Government of West Bengal, in exercise of the powers conferred under article 162 of the Constitution of India pursuant to No. 828-Edn(T), dated 02.03.1962 for the purpose of conducting Joint Entrance Examination for admission to various institutions in West Bengal imparting education in medical, engineering and technological courses. The endeavor of the Board has always been directed towards enhancement of transparency in conducting Common Entrance Examinations for various professional Undergraduate and Postgraduate level courses in the State through effective state-of-the-art technology. The Board has been awarded the status of Statutory Body enacted vide ‘West Bengal Act XIV of 2014’ named as ‘The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board Act, 2014’. The Board is empowered to conduct common, combined, competitive, entrance examinations for admission to the undergraduate professional and vocational courses in any College or in any University in the State of West Bengal.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Notification:
We provide you with all the information regarding WBJEE JENPAUH Examination. All the information will be provided at one place so that candidates get the information easily.
Name of Exam
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Important Dates:
We provide you with JENPAUH Essential Dates. These dates would help in getting a crystal view. so, that all the schedule can be made according to these dates which would be essential for WBJEE JENPAUH.
Online application commences from
1st week March 2018
Closing date of online application
4th week of March 2018
Admit card availability
3rd week of May 2018
4th week of May 2018
4th week of June 2018
WBJEE JENPARH 2018 Exam Pattern:
- The entrance exam will consist of 2 papers Biological Sciences and Physics, Chemistry.
- Each paper will contain 50 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type questions.
- Each question is having four options out of which we have to pick the right one.
- Each correct answer will be awarded with 2 marks.
- There will be a deduction of 1/2 mark for each incorrect answer
- The paper will be given in English and Bengali language.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Registration Eligibility:
Every Candidate applying for WBJEE JENPAUH must check Eligibility initially. The Candidate should meet all the criteria so that he might in a position to apply for the exam. Here we provide you with all the eligibility requirements.
- B.U.M.S: Candidate has to complete their secondary education from the recognized the university year 2017 and should have 50% individual scores in Physics, biology, Chemistry, English and Vernacular.
- B.SC Nursing: For this only female candidates are eligible for the admission and should complete their course in secondary education from recognized university of CBSE, ICSE, SSC. For the candidate who is SC/ST, the aggregation can be 50% in the secondary education.
- B.H.M.S & B.P.T: Candidate should have to complete secondary education to apply for this course by the West Bengal University with subjects of English, Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Vernacular
- B.A.M.S: Candidate has to complete their Secondary education in the year 2015 having subjects as physics, Chemistry, Biology, Vernacular and English from the recognized university.
- Candidate should be 17 years as of in July 2017.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Fee Structure:
- Application fee can be paid through internet banking/credit card/debit card and e-challan of Allahabad bank.
- Candidates have to pay Rs:- 500 /- for all candidates.
How to Apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2018:
Here we provide you with all the necessary steps which are helpful at the time of Registration. Follow these steps to make your application process simpler. Hope this be useful.
- Visit the official site provided
- Go for Registration link
- Fill the registration form and also it’s better to have a copy of all the details provided.
- Make a note of Registration number & Password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & other documents asked for.
- Take a printout after completion of application form for further reference.
Search Jobs in Your State :