Indian Army Army Education Corps Recruitment notification 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Candidates who are willing to join in government field can check the vacancies here in this site.Freshers / Job Seekers / Experienced Candidates who are willing to build their career at Govt sector can check out these recruitment notifications.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in Indian Army Army Education Corps Jobs.Indian Army is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Army Education Corps Jobs.A new advertisement has been released by it entitled as Indian Army Army Education Corps Jobs Recruitment to recruit well educated and career oriented candidates. Only eligible candidates having required qualification need to apply.The important information regarding the posts is mentioned below.In this posts all the details of the job notification, application procedure , last date for the application is mentioned.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly.Check Assam Jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting for upcoming Indian Army jobs notifications .For further details of the job vacancies check below.
Indian Army Profile :
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army,and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honor. The Indian Army originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army, and the armies of the princely states, which finally became the national army after independence. The units and regiments of the Indian Army have diverse histories and have participated in a number of battles and campaigns across the world, earning a large number of battle and theatre honours before and after Independence.
The Indian Army has a regimental system, but is operationally and geographically divided into seven commands, with the basic field formation being a division. It is an all-volunteer force and comprises more than 80% of the country’s active defense personnel. It is the 2nd largest standing army in the world
Indian Army Army Education Corps vacancy Details :
Army Education Corps
Number of Vacancies
check below for qualification information.
upcoming in 2017
Indian Army Army Education Corps recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates must complete
- MA in English/ Geography/ Economics/ History/ Political Science/ Psychology/ International Relation
- M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Zoology/ Botany/ Geology/ Nano Science/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ MCA
- Foreign language (MA in Chinese)
Indian Army Army Education Corps age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for Indian Army Army Education Corps
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to careers option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the Application form correctly,upload photo and sign ,submit the form.
- Save the copy of filled on-line application form.
- Take a print out for the further usage.
- Attend the interview with that filed application form and necessary documents and passport size phots to the given address in the notification on the interview date.
Official Link : joinindianarmy.nic.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.