Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment notification 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Candidates who are willing to join in government field can check the vacancies here in this site.Freshers / Job Seekers / Experienced Candidates who are willing to build their career at Govt sector can check out these recruitment notifications.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in Indian Bank Probationary Officers Jobs.Indian Bank is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officers Jobs . A new advertisement has been released by it entitled as Indian Bank Probationary Officers Jobs Recruitment to recruit well educated and career oriented candidates. Only eligible candidates having required qualification need to apply.The important information regarding the posts is mentioned below.In this posts all the details of the job notification, application procedure , last date for the application is mentioned.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly.Check Meghalaya Jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting for upcoming Indian Bank jobs notifications .For further details of the job vacancies check below.
Indian Bank Profile :
Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. It has 20,661 employees, 2594 branches and is one of the top performing public sector banks in India. It has overseas branches in Colombo and Jaffna in Sri Lanka, and in Singapore, and 223 correspondent banks in 71 countries. Since 1969 the Government of India has owned the bank.It is a premier Public Sector, Government of India Undertaking
Indian Bank Probationary Officers vacancy Details :
Number of Vacancies
check below for qualification information.
upcoming in 2017
Indian Bank Probationary Officers recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must complete Graduation Degree with at least 60% marks for General Category and 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD Category in any discipline OR any equivalent qualifications recognized by Central Government to apply for this vacancy.
Indian Bank Probationary Officers age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for Indian Bank Probationary Officers recruitment
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- Now candidates need to click “IB Probationary Officer PGDBF Programme 2017-18”.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- A new window will open, click on New Registration tab.
- Submit your Personal and Professional details carefully without making any mistake.
- After successful submission, a Registration ID Number, and Password to be generated on your screen.
- You can use Registration Number & Password to reopen the saved data and edit or modification.
- Press “SUBMIT” button after filling all the necessary details.
- Pay your fees through on-line sources and download the e-receipt after successful completion of a process.
- Save the copy of filled on-line application form.
- Take a print out for the further usage.
Official Link : www.indianbank.in/career.php
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.