Manipur Irrigation & Flood Control Department Group C & D Posts Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Government jobs provides a chance to change your dreams and passion into reality.If you are interested in working government sector and to be a part in nation’s development through your work , government job is the best choice.Government provides huge number of vacancies in various departments.Similarly this year also number of vacancies are available in state and central government sector. These vacancies are expecting to be present in different departments like Banking, Railways, Insurance, Civil Services, Medical, Media and many more.So to get daily updates of all these jobs follow our site SarkariRecruitment.com . You can also see state wise government jobs like Manipur Government jobs . Educational qualifications for these jobs vary from Intermediate to Post Graduate. Manipur Irrigation & Flood Control Department is going to release a notification to recruit new and eligible candidates for various vacancies. Manipur Irrigation & Flood Control Department has invited application for the recruitment of the post of Group C & D Posts. We provide all the necessary details for the recruitment of Manipur Irrigation & Flood Control Department Group C & D Posts like last date, Qualifications, apply link, Post name, Number of posts etc. candidates are requested to apply only if they are eligible for that post before the last date to avoid server problem.
Manipur Irrigation & Flood Control Department Profile :
Manipur literally meaning “A jeweled land” nestle deep within a lush green corner of North East India. It seems much like an exquisite work of art executed by superb hands of Nature and is indeed a state of exquisite natural beauty and splendors, the beauty of which once inspired Mrs. St. Clair Grimwood described it as ” A Pretty Place more beautiful than many show places of the world” Late Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru paid a fitting tribute by describing it as “Jewel of India”.
Surrounded by blue hills with an oval shaped valley at the centre, rich in art and tradition and surcharged with nature’s pristine glory. Manipur lies on a melting pot of culture. It is birth place of Polo. This is the place where Rajashree Bhagyachandra created the famous Ras Lila, the classical dance of Manipur, out of his enchanting dream by the grace of Lord Krishna.
Manipur Irrigation & Flood Control Department Group C & D Posts vacancy Details :
Manipur Irrigation & Flood Control Department
- Draughtsman/ Draftsman Grade III
- LDC (To be redesignated as Office Assistant cum Computer Operator)
- Gauge Reader
Number of Vacancies
check below for qualification information.
upcoming in 2017
Manipur Irrigation & Flood Control Department Group C & D Posts recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Surveyor & Draughtsman: Candidates must have passed Matriculation or HSLC or its equivalent from any recognised Institute or University.
- LDC & Guage reader: Aspirants must have completed Graduation in the relevant stream from any recognised University.
- For remaining posts: Applicants must have passed Matriculation/ Class X.
Manipur Irrigation & Flood Control Department Group C & D Posts recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Manipur Irrigation & Flood Control Department Group C & D Posts
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send it to mentioned address.
Official Link : manipur.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.