Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
The candidates who are successfully completed their 10th class or Intermediate and searching Government jobs like Banking Sectors, This is the best opportunity for everyone. The Andhra Bank release the 39 Sub Staff job openings for the year of 2017, Andhra Bank has released Recruitment Notification to fill up 25 vacant positions in Counsellor Jobs department. So interested candidates can go through the details and can apply for them before the last Date. This will be a good opportunity for the Ex- serviceman and retired people to restart their career. Bank jobs timings will be very flexible for them. In this post, we also updated much more information about these jobs which you can check them below. Organisation invites talented and career oriented applicants to fill the 25 vacant positions of FLC Counselor. Aspirants who want to make their career in banking sectors may send their applications in the proper manner. You can also get connected with the page to collect the latest information regarding Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 that would be updated soon. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D to obtain latest updates against Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 in an upcoming year.
Andhra Bank Openings Details:
For more private and govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh State, you can visit our site SarkariRecruitment for more updated and latest accurate information. “Andhra Bank” was founded by the eminent freedom fighter and a multifaceted genius, Dr Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. The Bank was registered on 20th November 1923 and commenced business on 28th November 1923 with a paid up capital of Rs 1.00 lakh and an authorised capital of Rs 10.00 lakhs. The main vision of the bank is to become a significant player, providing the full range of banking services through innovative customer-centric products and to maximise stakeholders’ value and the mission is to work together towards delivering excellent customer service by leveraging on technology and human resources to attain world-class performance standards. In this post we updated information like the last date to apply, Starting date, Salary, Application Fee, Age Limit, Age relaxation, Selection Procedure and How to apply.
Number of Vacancies
check below for qualification information
The last Date
Last Dates are Given Below
State Wise Openings
- Madhya Pradesh:10 ( Last Date: 4 April 2017)
- Odisha: 02 (Last Date: 4 April 2017)
- Telangana: 05 (Last Date: 7 April 2017)
- Bihar/Jharkhand: 10 (Last Date: 15 April 2017)
- Kerala: 02 (Last Date: 13 April 2017)
- Tamilnadu: 10 ( Last Date: 18 April 2017)
Andhra Bank Posts Qualification Details:
Applying candidates for Andhra Bank Jobs must be retired bank officer, not below Scale-II either under VRS or on superannuation, should be physically active and of sound health. Candidates must have the aptitude for counselling and rural development activities with good Communication Skills and have Certificate of Degree/PG etc. Applicants should be physically active and of sound health.
Andhra Bank Vacancies Age Limit:
Applicants Age Limit Must not be more than 62 years as on the date of appointment. And Relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of the bank.
Andhra Bank Jobs Salary:
Selected candidates will get paid around Rs.20,000 per month. TA/ DA will be given to appointed candidates as per extant guidelines and as decided by the Trust from time to time.
Andhra Bank Openings Selection Procedure;
The selection of appliers for Vacancies in the Banking sector will be done on the basis of performance level in Interview will be conducted by the selection team of Andhra Bank. So, you need to give your best in Interview for selection.
Andhra Bank Positions Application Fee:
Candidates must have to pay application fees which are Rs.600/- (application fee) for GEN & OBC candidates, Rs. 100/- (intimation charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online mode only.
How to Apply for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017:
You can follow the steps to easily apply for the above-mentioned positions that are mentioned below:
- Firstly you need to log on to official website HERE.
- Then hit on “career” tab presented at the bottom of the page in various links.
- Now select suitable link “for Filling up of 25 FLC Counselor vacancies in the State of Andhra Pradesh by the Jana Chetana Financial Literacy & Credit Counselling Trust, established by Andhra Bank & link the attached file” among various jobs links.
- After that Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- Candidates who are interested need to download application form presented at the bottom of the advertisement.
- Then Take a print out of application form and fill details in the correct manner.
- Recheck the applications once again.
- Now Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with application form and Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- After that, you need to prepare an envelope with “Application for the post of………….”
- After that send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Jana Chetana Financial Literacy & Credit Counseling Trust,
C/o Andhra Bank, Financial Inclusion Cell,
3rd Floor, Head Office, 5-9-11,
Dr Pattabhi Bhavan, Saifabad,
For more information visit HERE.
Search Jobs in Your State :