Agriculture Department, Maharashtra Consultants Recruitment notification 2017:
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Interested in government sector !!! Want to get placed in a safe and secure job.Then this article is for you . For those candidates who are waiting for government job notifications to get placed in government job ,this good opportunity is for you.There are thousands of jobs available for the upcoming years 2017& 2018. Aspirants should hurry up to apply for these jobs before the last date and you can also bookmark this page for more updates and information. Here we are providing the complete details about all Maharashtra Government Jobs for all types of Educational Qualifications such as 10th or SSC or Matriculation, Intermediate or 12th, Graduation, PG holders and for experienced Candidates.Interested candidates should check their eligibility criteria carefully according to the designation of posts. Agriculture Department, Maharashtra is going to announce a career notification to fill up its vacancies .It is inviting applications from all the eligible candidates for the posts of Consultants.The other details like how to apply, selection process, salary details, vacancy details, fee details are given for the quick reference of the candidates. To know more about the job notifications of Agriculture Department, Maharashtra keep visit this this page for regular updates.We will update all the details upto date once the official notification is released. The persons can go through the information given below or they can visit the official notification thorough the official link given below and may get all the details.
Agriculture Department, Maharashtra Profile :
Agriculture department considers farmer as the focal point and the whole department is organized in such a fashion that a single mechanism is working to facilitate the farmer for adoption of advanced technology and sustainable use of available resources. Every agriculture assistant working at village level has a jurisdiction of three to four villages with number of farmers limited to 800 to 900 which facilitates more interaction for easier transfer of technology.
All the schemes implemented in the field are supervised technically and administratively by respective directorates of Soil Conservation, Horticulture, Extension and Training, Inputs and Quality Control, Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation and Planning and Budget at state level in the Commissionerate of Agriculture. Also separate sections are there for the Establishment and Accounts related matters.
Agriculture Department, Maharashtra Consultants vacancy Details :
Agriculture Department, Maharashtra
- Agricultural Engineer
- Hydrologist/ Geologist
- Procurement Specialist
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Agribusiness Expert
- GIS Specialist
Number of Vacancies
check below for qualification information.
upcoming in 2017
Agriculture Department, Maharashtra Consultants recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Agricultural Engineer & Hydrologist/ Geologist & Sociologist : Candidates should complete Post Graduation Degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Geology/ Hydrology/ Water Resources Management/ Social Work preferably in Community/ Rural Development.
- Procurement Specialist & Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist : Candidates should complete Master’s Degree in Engineering, Law, Finance, Business Management, Commerce, Agriculture/ Agriculture related Disciplines or in Economics.
- Agribusiness Expert : Candidates should complete Graduation in Agriculture with MBA/ Post Graduation/ Post Graduation Diploma in Agriculture Business Management.
- GIS Specialist : Candidates should complete Post Graduate Degree or one year Post Graduate Diploma in GIS/ Geo informatics and/ or Remote Sensing.
Agriculture Department, Maharashtra Consultants age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for Agriculture Department, Maharashtra Consultants
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the Application form correctly.
- Send the filled application form in corrrect form along with all the necessary documents to the givne mial id or postal address on or bfore the last date.
Official Link : www.mahaagri.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.