XAT 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
XAT 2018: Application will be initiated in the month of August 2017. Xavier Aptitiude Test (XAT) is a University level entrance exam which is organized Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI). XAT exam will be organized to offer admission into more than 150 B-Schools of country. The exam is the gateway for admissions into management courses. This site would be a great help for Candidates at the time of registration for XAT 2018. Our site provides you with the complete details of XAT. we also provide you with the XAT Results. so bookmark our site sarkarirecruitment.com it would be helpful for your XAT Examination.
XLRI – Xavier School of Management is a management school founded in 1949 by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) and based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Over many years XLRI has developed its own identity. The hallmark of this identity is, not to walk on the beaten path but to strike new routes; not to benchmark but to be benchmarked, to be second to none but to be the first to respond to the needs of the people and the nation, by taking up the tasks which are bold but necessary which nobody has hitherto taken up. This enterprising and pioneering spirit can be witnessed throughout the history of XLRI.
XLRI began by offering courses for management and trade unions in 1949 before setting up a two-year, full-time program in industrial welfare in 1953. In 1955 it took on the name Xavier Labor Relations Institute, and became India’s oldest business management school. The Jesuit-managed school offers numerous programs: a full-time, 2-year, post-graduate program in Business Management, Personnel Management, & Industrial Relations (renamed Human Resources Management in 2011); Global Business Management; a 15-month, full-time, General Management program (PGDM-GM); a doctoral fellow program (FPM); and several executive education programs including a three-years, part-time programme in Business Management for Working Executives and Business Owners.
XAT 2018 Notification:
We provide you with all the information regarding XAT Examination. All the information will be provided at one place so that candidates get the information easily.
Xavier Labour Relations Institute
Name of Exam
Xavier Aptitiude Test (XAT)
XAT 2018 Important Dates:
We provide you with XAT Essential Dates. These dates would help in getting a crystal view. so, that all the schedule can be made according to these dates which would be essential for Xavier Aptitiude Test.
Application Date Starts
3rd week of August 2017
Application Date Ends (Without late Fee)
Last week of November 2017
Last Date of Application (with late fee)
2nd week of December 2017
Downloading Admit Card
3rd week of December 2017
Date of Exam
2nd week of January 2018
Last week of January 2018
After declaration of Result
XAT 2018 Registration Eligibility:
Every Candidate applying for XAT must check Eligibility initially. The Candidate should meet all the criteria so that he might in a position to apply for the exam. Here we provide you with all the eligibility requirements.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have bachelor’s degree or its eqivalent the degree must be of three years.
- Final year candidates can also apply
XAT 2018 FEE Structure:
- Payment can be made only through Net banking, Credit/Debit/Visa/Master card and Net banking.
- Candidates can make the payment through online also.
- In offline mode, candidates have to take a printout of XAT Pay-In-Slip visit the nearest IDBI bank and pay the application fee.
- Candidates have to pay Rs:- 1600 /- for only XAT.
- Candidates have to pay Rs:- 1900 /- for XAT and XLRI.
How to Apply for XAT 2018:
Here we provide you with all the necessary steps which are helpful at the time of Registration. Follow these steps to make your application process simpler. Hope this be useful.
- Visit the official site provided
- Go for Registration link
- Fill the registration form and also it’s better to have a copy of all the details provided.
- Make a note of Registration number & Password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & other documents asked for.
- Take a printout after completion of application form for further reference.
Academic programs for XAT 2018
Full-time residential MBA
- General Management Programme (PGDM-GM) – 15 months
- Business Management (BM) – 2 years
- Human Resource Management (HRM) – 2 years
- Global Business Management (Global BM) – 2 years
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) – 4 years
- Masters program
- Masters Program in Positive Organization Development & Change (MPOD), offered jointly by XLRI Jamshedpur and Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management (Cleveland, USA) – 15 months
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management (Exec-FPM)
- Executive Post Graduate Programmes (Exec-PGP) in India, Dubai, and Singapore – 3 years
- Post Graduate Programme for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management (PGP-CEM)
- Post Graduate Certification in Agri-Business Management (PGCABM) – 6 months (Ikisan Ltd. and XLRI Joint Management Program)
- Post Graduate Certification in Business Management (PGCBM) – 12 months
- Post Graduate Certification in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (PGCLSCM) – 12 months
- Post Graduate Certification in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM) – 12 months
- Post Graduate Certification in Retail Management (PGCRM) – 12 months
- Post Graduate Certification in Sales & Marketing Management (PGCSMM) – 12 moths
- Executive Diploma Programme in Human Resource Management – 12 months
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) in Singapore
- General Management Programme for Defence Personnel
- Management Development Programmes
- International Student Exchange Programme
Search Jobs in Your State :