SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application link are now available at the official website of SBI. State Bank of India (SBI) is a government owned multinational and public sector banking & financial services company. It was established in the year 1955 on 1st July and has its headwaters at Mumbai. SBI has released a recruitment notification for the filling up of 152 Specialist Officer vacancies. All the job contenders who are waiting for SBI SO Job Notification or Banking Jobs in India, are advised to grab this opportunity. All the required information bout this SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 like age limit, salary, application fee, SBI SO Selection process, online application process, last date to apply, etc., are mentioned below. (Latest Bank Jobs)
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
Candidates who wants to apply for this job can submit their application form through online and offline mode. Online submission of SBI applications will starts from 16th march 2016 and continues till the last date i.e., 31st March 2016. To apply for this SBI SO recruitment 2016, job seekers should have completed their Graduation degree, MBA or other courses. All the applying job aspirants must hold minimum age of 20 to 23 years and maximum age of 30 to 50 years for respective vacancies. This is the right opportunity fo rthe job seekers who wants to make their career in banking sector. Below we have provided the online registration link and application procedure.
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
No. of Posts: 152 jobs
Last date to apply: 31/03/2016
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI SO vacancies list:
- Acquisition Relationship Manager – 39
- Investment Counsellor – 17
- Relationship Manager – 71
- Customer Relationship Executive – 15
- Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)- 02
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead)- 03
- Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)- 01
- Risk Officer (Mid-Office)- 01
- Compliance Officer – 01
- Project Development Manager (Business) – 01
- Project Development Manager (Technology) – 01
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Details
- Job contestants should acquire qualifications like Graduation degree from recognized University. Also should possess MBA or MMS or PGDM qualification for few other posts. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification for more post wise qualification details.
- Aspirants should own age between 20 years to 35 years as on 1st March 2016. Age limit may varies for different posts. In case of reserved category applicants, age relaxations as per the rules of Government will be applicable.
Pay Scale: As per the organization’s standards.
- Candidates who belongs to General/OBC category are required to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/WPD category applicants should pay rs. 100/- only.
- Application fee fo rthis SBI Specialit Officer Recruitment can be paid through Net Banking or Credit/Debit card, etc.
SBI Specialist Officer Selection Process:
Job seekers who have submitted their applications for these SBI Specialist Officer vacancies are going to be selected on the basis of qualifications, experience and performance in interview. Details about interview can be obtained from the official website.
SBI SO Online Application www.sbi.co.in
All the job fighters who are capable and has all the requirements can apply for this SBI Specialist Recruitment 2016 through online mode. Firstly, aspirants should visit the main website www.sbi.co.in. Click the Career with us link and chose the SBI SO Recruitment Notification. Go through the details and instructions on online application process. Now click the Apply Online link and register online to obtain registration credentials. Fill the online application form and upload required scanned documents like, signature, recent photo, etc. Now click on the Submit button to complete the online application process and take hard copy of it. All the applied job aspirants must send their hard copy of application along with required documents to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021.
SBI SO Recruitment Notification – Download
- Submission of online applications begins from : 16/03/2016.
- Last date to submit online applications is : 31/03/2016.
- Last date to pay the fee is : 31/03/2016.
- Last date to send hard of applications is : 07/04/2016.
tspsc gurukulam notification, ts model school results 2017, tspsc group 2 results 2016, postal recruitment 2017, ap postal jobs