CLAT 2018 – Application Form – Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
CLAT 2018: Application Form will be initiated in the month of December 2017. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is the popular law entrance exams. CLAT exam was Organized by National Law Universities (NLU) on rotation Basis. CLAT exam is conducted for Admission into integrated LL.B. and LL.M. programs by various private and government undertaking colleges across the country. This site would be a great help for Candidates at the time of registration for CLAT 2018. Our site provides you with the complete details of CLAT. we also provide you with the CLAT Results. so bookmark our site sarkarirecruitment.com it would be helpful for your CLAT Examination.
About National Law Universities:
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralized test for admission to 17 prominent National Law Universities in India. The test is taken after the Higher Secondary Examination or the 12th grade for admission to integrated undergraduate programs in Law and after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws(LL.M) programs conducted by these law universities.
This test was conducted for the first time on 11 May 2008. The two-hour admission test consists of an objective type covering questions on Elementary Mathematics or Numerical Ability, English with Comprehension, General knowledge and Current affairs, Legal Aptitude and Legal Awareness and Logical reasoning. The CLAT scores are used by other private law colleges across the country and Public Sector Undertakings for admissions and recruitment respectively. CLAT is conducted on second Sunday of the month of May. CLAT 2016 was conducted by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Patiala on May 8, 2016. In 2015, CLAT exam was conducted by Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University (RMLNLU) on May 10, 2015. CLAT 2017 is set to be conducted by CNLU, Patna on May 14, 2017. From 2017 onwards, there is also an upper age limit of 20 years in CLAT for candidates applying to LLB programs.
CLAT 2018 Registration Notification:
We provide you with all the information regarding CLAT Examination. All the information will be provided at one place so that candidates get the information easily.
National Law Universities
Name of Exam
Common Law Admission Test
CLAT 2018 Important Dates:
We provide you with CLAT Essential Dates. These dates would help in getting a crystal view. so, that all the schedule can be made according to these dates which would be essential for All India Bar Examination.
Exam Dates (Expected)
4th week of December 2017
Availability of Online Application Form
1st week of January 2018
Closing date of Application Submission along with order of preferences for NLUs
4th week of March 2018
Issue Date of Admit Card
3rd week of April 2018
Date of Examination
2nd week of May 2018
Publishing of Answer Key
3rd week of May 2018
Announcement of Result (issue of merit list)
4th week of May 2018
1st week of June 2018
Closure of Admission
1st week of July 2018
CLAT 2018 Registration Eligibility:
Every Candidate applying for CLAT must check Eligibility initially. The Candidate should meet all the criteria so that he might in a position to apply for the exam. Here we provide you with all the eligibility requirements.
For UG Courses:
- The candidate will be considered eligible for CLAT if he/she has passed the 12th examination.
- The candidate must qualify with minimum 45% marks and 40% for reserved category.
- Candidates appearing the 12th examination in March/April will also be eligible for CLAT 2018.
- The upper age limit of the candidate should not be more than 20 years as on 1st July 2018 and for reserved category 22 years.
For PG Courses:
- The prescribed qualification for LL.M. is LL.B./Five-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.)/ any other equivalent exam.
- The candidate must qualify with 55% for unreserved marks and for reserved category must qualify with 50% marks.
- Candidates appearing semester/final year examination may also apply.
- No prescribed age limit for PG Courses.
CLAT Registration FEE Structure:
- Payment can be made only through Net banking, Credit/Debit card.
- Candidates can make the payment through online also.
- Candidates have to pay Rs:- 4000 /-
How to Apply for CLAT 2018:
Here we provide you with all the necessary steps which are helpful at the time of Registration. Follow these steps to make your application process simpler. Hope this be useful.
- Visit the official site provided
- Go for Registration link
- Fill the registration form and also it’s better to have a copy of all the details provided.
- Make a note of Registration number & Password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & other documents asked for.
- Take a printout after completion of application form for further reference.
Search Jobs in Your State :