Indian Air Force Airman (Group X Technical) Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Are you looking for government job notifications across India?? if yes, then you are at the right place, in this site we will provide you all the information about the recruitment process of all types Govt Jobs. Indian Air Force is going to release a notification about Indian Air Force Airman (Group X Technical) recruitment 2017,it is going to recruit a huge number of candidates in this year recruitment process. All the students and people who are searching for the Indian Air Force jobs 2017 can check this page for more detailed information about new vacancies that are released by the Indian Air Force for the year of 2017.Here you can get each and every notification about all types of Orissa Government jobs. Many jobs in both State and central govt organizations are available in different sectors. As expecting this year also there will be lakhs of vacancies in government sector, so most of the candidates can get jobs. So, don’t miss this opportunity keep visit our site for more and updates.For the convenience of the job aspirants we are also providing the official site and apply link of the organisation.
Indian Air Force Profile :
The Indian Air Force (IAF; IAST: Bhāratīya Vāyu Senā) is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. It is the world’s fourth largest air force in terms of both personnel and aircraft. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during a conflict. It was officially established on 8 October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire and the prefix Royal was added in 1945 in recognition of its services during World War II. After India became independent from the United Kingdom in 1947, the Royal Indian Air Force served the Dominion of India, with the prefix being dropped when India became a republic in 1950. Since independence, the IAF has been involved in four wars with neighbouring Pakistan and one with the People’s Republic of China. Other major operations undertaken by the IAF include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghdoot, Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai. Apart from conflicts, the IAF has been an active participant in United Nations peacekeeping missions.
Indian Air Force Airman (Group X Technical) vacancy Details :
Indian Air Force
Airman (Group X Technical)
Number of Vacancies
check below for qualification information.
upcoming in 2017
Indian Air Force Airman (Group X Technical) recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must have
- Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream, as shown below, from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in overall aggregate, and 50% marks in English in Diploma or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.
Indian Air Force Airman (Group X Technical) recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should born between -07 July 1997 and 20 December 2000 (both days inclusive) .Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for Indian Air Force Airman (Group X Technical)
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Eligible candidates may fill their bio data in prescribed format with relevant self attested documents in an envelope and send the envelope to the mentioned address in the official notification on or before the last date.
Official Link : careerairforce.nic.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
Search Jobs in Your State :