Indian Army Officers Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Candidates who have wish to build their career at Government sector and every one has dream to get placed in Govt Jobs. So to fulfill their dreams here is the good opportunity.Indian Army announced latest Recruitment Notifications. As we know that Govt jobs is one of the Most secure and Safe job from an Employee Perspective. Here, we are presenting complete details of Indian Army Officers recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. Candidates should eligible with minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. You can also check Nagaland govt jobs here to know upcoming updates.We are advising you to stay connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of Indian Army Officers and apply to it following below.
Indian Army Profile :
The Department of Horticulture was bifurcated from the Department of Agriculture in 1992. It is headed by a Director assisted by two Joint Directors and one Sr. Fruit Technological Officer in the rank of Joint Director, Four Deputy Directors, four Junior Officers including one Junior Accounts Officer and a host of Ministerial staff headed by a Registrar.
The Department has established District Head Quarters Office in all the 8 (eight) District headed by District Horticulture Officer. They are assisted by one Horticulture Officer, Asst. Horticulture Officer, four to five Horticulture Extension Asst. And few Ministerial Staff in each District. Recently, the department has set up one Sub-Divisional Office at Shamatore under Tuensang District.
Indian Army Officers vacancy Details :
Number of Vacancies
check below for qualification information.
upcoming in 2017
Indian Army Officers recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Fireman, Tele Operator, Tradesman, Safaiwala & Civilian Motor Driver: Candidate must have 10th class or equivalent.
- LDC: Candidate must have 12th class or equivalent.
- Material Assistant:Candidate must be Graduate in any discipline or equivalent
Indian Army Officers recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 35 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Indian Army Officers
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send it to mentioned address.
Official Link : www.indianarmy.nic.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
Search Jobs in Your State :