KPSC Group C Recruitment 2017 : Notification has been out recently and aspiring job seekers can apply before 15-04-2017. Karnataka Public Service Commission has decided to fill up 571 Group C Non Technical vacancies. All the job aspirants who are looking for Govt Jobs in Karnataka or waiting for KPSC recruitment notification are advised to apply for this job. Karnataka Public Service Commission is responsible for the recruitment of skillful and capable candidates into various Government department of Karnataka State. Job seekers who hold minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 35 years are eligible to apply for KPSC Account Assistant Recruitment. Complete information regarding this Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 like age limit, application fee, Karnataka PSC selection process, pay scale details, required qualifications, Karnataka PSC online application process, last date to apply, KPSC exam syllabus, etc., are included below in this post.
KPSC Group C Non Technical Recruitment
Applicants who are willing to apply should have finished SSLC or PUC or Diploma or other course based on their post name. All the capable job fighter can apply for this Karnataka PSC Group C Vacancy by submitting the online application form through official website. As per the KPSC official notification, online applications will starts from 15th March 2017 and will be closed on 15th April 2017. After the application process, officials of Karnataka PSC publish the KPSC Exam date. And all the applied job aspirants should attempt the test and who ever clears this test are called for interview. Final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in interview. Selected candidates of KPSC Non Technical Jobs will be given the salary package as per rules and regulations.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment details
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of the Post: Non Technical Jobs
No. of Posts: 571
Last date to apply: 15th April 2017
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Non Technical Vacancy details:
KPSC Graduate Level Vacancy
- Chief Officer Grade-2 : 34
- Accountant : 26
- First Grade Revenue Inspector : 37
- Accounts Assistant : 149
KPSC Non Graduate Level Vacancy
- Residential School Teachers : 123
- Junior Accounts Assistant : 42
- Library Asst. in the Dept of Collegiate Education : 29
- Data Entry Operator : 01
- Bill Collector : 101
- Marketing Assistant : 25
- Library Asst. (Secretariat Library) : 04
KPSC Group C Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
Job contestants should acquire qualifications like SSLC or Diploma or UG or PG Degree and other qualifications from recognized Institute/University. Please refer the official notification for post wise qualification details.
Should have age between 18 to 35 years to become eligible for KPSC Group C Non Technical Recruitment. In case of reserved category applicants, certain age relaxations are applicable as mentioned below :
- 03 years for 2A,2B,3A,3B category candidates.
- 05 years for PWD category aspirants.
Pay Scale: Rs. 11,600/- to Rs. 32,000/- per month.
Job seekers who wants to apply for this recruitment have to pay the application fee of amount specified in the notification through online mode by using Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
2A, 2B, 3A, 3B
KPSC Selection Process
The selection process for this KPSC Recruitment 2017 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in following rounds.
Karnataka PSC Application Process, Apply Online www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
All the talent job hunters can apply online for this KPSC Group C Vacancy 2017 through the official website.
- Candidates should visit the main website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on the “Online Admission Tickets” available on the home page.
- Chose the post you want to apply i.e., Apply online for Group C Non Technical Posts in various Departments.
- Now if your are not registered previously, then click on ” Click here for new registration”
- Fill in the Basic Registration form and submit your details.
- If you are a registered user then directly click on ” Log in for Already registered candidates”.
- Enter your Registration number, DOB and login.
- Upload required scanned copies of documents, photo, signatures, etc., and pay the application fee.
- Now click the Submit button to finish the application process.
- Now download or generate hard copy of it for future use.
KPSC Group C Recruitment 2017 : Official Notification | Apply Online
- Opening date of online applications is : 15/03/2017
- Closing date of online applications is : 15/04/2017
- Last date to pay the application fee is : 17/04/2017
tspsc gurukulam notification, ts model school results 2017, tspsc group 2 results 2016, postal recruitment 2017, ap postal jobs