RBI Recruitment 2017: The Reserve Bank of India has issued a job notification for the recruitment of 19 Manager, Asst. Manager Posts in various offices of the Bank. This is the right opportunity for all the aspirants who are waiting for RBI Notification 2017, Latest Banking Jobs. Interested candidates need to apply through online mode from the official website of RBI www.rbi.org.in. Process to submit applications towards RBI Manager Recruitment will end after 16th March 2017. All the details about this RBI Recruitment 2017 like required educational qualifications, age limit, salary packages, RBI Recruitment Apply Online, RBI Application Fee etc., are provided below.
RBI Recruitment 2017, Latest bank Jobs
The Reserve Bank of India is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for 19 posts of “Manager & Assistant Manager” in various offices of the Bank. Online applications will received from the eligible candidates from date of release of notification. All the aspirants are advised to check eligibility criteria before filling the online application for the recruitment of RBI posts 2017. RBI Manager & Asst. Manager Posts application Form can be filled from the official website itself. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test and interview. If you got selected for this RBI Assistant post then you will be given a salary based on the post name as per the Reserve bank of India norms.
RBI Recruitment 2017 details
Name of the Organisation
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Name of the Post
Manager, Assistant Manager
Last date to apply
16th March 2017
Post vacancy details :
Name of the post
Asst. Manager ( Rajbhasha)
Asst. Manager (Security)
RBI Recruitment 2017 Apply 19 Manager, Asst. Manager Vacancies www.rbi.org.in
- Manger (Civil) : Should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from any recognized University.
- Asst. Manger (Rajbhasha) : Job contenders should have done Second class Master’s Degree in concerned discipline at Bachelor’s Degree level.
- Asst. Manger (Security) : Candidate must be an officer with minimum of 5 years commissioned service in Army/Navy Force or its equivalent.
Job aspirants are advised to go through the original notification to get complete details about educational qualifications.
- Manger (Civil) : Rs. 35,150/- to Rs. 62,400/- per month.
- Asst. Manger (Rajbhasha) : Rs. 28,150/- to Rs. 55,600/- per month.
- Asst. Manger (Security) : Rs. 28,150/- to Rs. 55,600/- per month
Candidates should have an age between the age limit, which varies based on the post name as mentioned below :
- For Manger (Civil) Post : 21 years to 35 years.
- For Asst. Manger (Rajbhasha) Post : 21 years to 30 years.
- For Asst. Manger (Security) Post : 25 years to 40 years.
All age relaxations will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per govt rules.
Candidates need to pay RBI application fee of Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD and Rs. 600/- for General/OBC category candidates. Applicants can deposit the application fee through online mode (banking/credit card/ debit card/IMPS/cash cards).
RBI Manager Jobs Selection procedure:
Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Online Examination and Interview.
All the interested and eligible candidates need to apply online through the official website. Please follow the below mentioned step by step procedure for RBI Online application process.
RBI recruitment 2017 Apply Online, Application Process
- Firstly, visit the official website of RBI i.e., www.rbi.org.in
- Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” on the home page.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details and click the submit button.
- Complete the online payment process and complete the online application process.
- Take a print out copy of your filled application form for future reference.
RBI recruitment 2017 : Notification | Apply Online
- Online application starts from : 01/03/2017.
- Last date for to submit online application from is : 16/03/2017
tspsc gurukulam notification, ts model school results 2017, tspsc group 2 results 2016, postal recruitment 2017, ap postal jobs