SBI Special Officer Recruitment 2015 -16 Special Officer 185 Posts Are available to Fill in. State Bank of India Released Job Notification for Special Officer with 185 Vacancies Available. Kindly Check Below, Age Limit Required, Selection Process, Examination Details, Educational Qualification, Job Role and How to Apply for SBI Special Officer Recruitment 2015-16.
SBI SO Recruitment 2015 -16 Special Officer 185 Posts
State Bank of India is a Government Owned Multinational Public Sector Banking and Financial Services Company in India. The Headquarters of SBI Located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is the Largest Public Sector Bank in India. SBI has 13,000 branches, including 190 foreign offices across the World. State Bank of India releases recruitment notifications annually to fill available vacancies in its various Branches across India. It has recently published the Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification. Aspirants who wish to get the job in SBI can apply for this SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 through online. Last Date to apply online for SBI SCO Recruitment 2015-16 is 12th December 2015.
SBI SO Recruitment 2015 -16 has been announced and we also Provide you More updates Regarding Education India you Can Also Check More Updates Regarding Results, Government Jobs, Current Affairs Daily Updates, Admit Cards and government Examination Answer Keys even Before they are officially Announced or published on the official Websites – Bookmark us at examsleague.com
SBI Special Officer Recruitment 2015
- For Deputy Manager (Law): Candidates who have completed Graduation with a degree in Law / Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a reputed University in India are eligible to apply for SBI SO Recruitment.
- For Assistant Manager (System): Candidates who have completed B.E./B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations OR MCA from a Government recognized University are eligible.
Age Limit for SBI SO Recruitment 2015
Candidates applying for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 should attain below Age limits as on 30/11/2015.
For Deputy Manager (Law):
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
For Assistant Manager (System):
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
State Bank of India SCO Specialist Officer Recruitment 2015-16
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India.
Name of the post: Specialist Cadre Officer
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
No. of posts: 185 Posts
Job Category: Banking Job
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in below tests.
- For Open Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Deputy Manager (Law): Rs.73,600/- Per Month.
- For Asst Manager (System): Rs.90,700/- Per Month.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 26/11/2015.
- Last date for Submission of online application: 12/12/2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 12/12/2015.
- Admit Cards availability Date: 05/01/2016.
- Date of Online Test (SBI Exam Date): 17/01/2016.
How to Apply For SBI Special Officer Recruitment 2015
- Log on to official website
- Click on Notification link
- ON Screen notification will be displayed, read it carefully
- If satisfied to all the mentioned requirements
- Select the post you need to apply
- Fill the necessary details without any errors
- Click on submit button
- Application form will be displayed
- Download it & Take hard copy for future