IIM Tiruchirappalli Manager Recruitment 2020 Notification is out. Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has released 05 vacancies for the Manager posts with respect to the advertisement. The provision to complete the application form is through the online mode only. Check Details of the notification in the article.
IIM Tiruchirappalli Manager Recruitment 2020: Overview
Candidates can check the important information regarding IIM Tiruchirappalli Manager Recruitment 2020 in the table.
|Name of the Body||IIM Tiruchirappalli|
|Notification Date||25th March 2020|
|Online Application Starting Date||25th March 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||30th April 2020|
|Online Application Fee Last Date||30th April 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
IIM Tiruchirappalli Manager Recruitment Vacancy
Aspirants can check the vacancies for different posts in the table given below. The post-wise Vacancy are tabulated:
|Post||No of Vacancies|
|Senior Finance and Accounts Officer||01|
|Manager (Chennai Campus)||01|
|Library & Information Assistant||01|
IIM Tiruchirappalli Manager Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification:
Senior Finance and Accounts Officer: Graduate degree in commerce with at least second class (50% marks) from a reputed University/Institution.
- Estate Manager: Graduate degree in Civil Engineering with at least second class (50%) from recognized universities/institutions.
- Manager (EEC):Master degree in Management/Commerce with at least second class (50% marks) from a reputed University/Institution.
- Manager (Chennai Campus):Master degree in Management with at least second class (50% marks) from a reputed University/Institution.
- Library & Information Assistant: Graduate in any discipline (10+2+3) with at least second class (50% marks). Post Graduate degree in Library and Information Science with at least second class (50% marks) from a reputed University/Institute.
- Age Limit: (As on 01/January/2020)
Maximum Age Limit for Senior Finance and Accounts Officer, Estate Manager, Manager (EEC), Manager (Chennai Campus): 63 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit for Library & Information Assistant: 35 Yrs
Prerequisites of IIM Triuchirappalli Manager Online Application
- Educational Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Self Declaration
- Caste/PWD Certificate
IIM Tiruchiappalli Manager Recruitment: Link
The Online Application for the Manager and other posts has been active from 25th March 2020.
How to Apply Online for IIM Tiruchiappalli Manager Recruitment 2020
- Click on the IIM Tiruchiappalli 2020 Link.
- As the new page opens, Click on the Apply Online Button.
- Fill all the important details asked in the form.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Note to the candidates for submitting IIM Tiruchiappalli Online form:
- The Manager Online Form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
IIM Tiruchiappalli Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Submission of IIM Tiruchiappalli Manager Application by post is not acceptable
Candidates can check more government jobs till then.
Read this also….OSCB Banking Assistant Recruitment 2020: Apply Online