JNU Recruitment 2023: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi has recently released a huge vacancy notification on its official site for the recruitment of 388 Various Non-Teaching Posts in Jawaharlal University Campus, New Delhi.
Online applications are being accepted for JNU Vacancy 2023 through the website jnu.ac.in or recruitment.nta.nic.in. Candidates who meet the requirements can submit their applications.
All the information regarding JNU Notification 2023, such as vacancy details, important dates, education requirements, exam syllabus, exam pattern, application fee, and so on, are given below.
JNU Recruitment 2023 ; Overview
- Organization – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi
- Name of Post – Non-Teaching Posts
- Advt No. 1/RC (NT)/ 2023
- Total Vacancies – 388
- Job Location – New Delhi
- Job Catagory – Govt Jobs
- Last Date to Apply – 10 March 2023
- Mode of Apply – Online
- Official Website – jnu.ac.in
Through the JNU Vacancy 2023, there is a total number of 388 Vacancy Released for various non-teaching posts in the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi.
- Non-Teaching Posts – 388
Important Dates :
- Apply Start – 18 February 2023
- Last Date to Apply –10 March 2023
- Admit Card – Before Exam
- Exam Date – Notify Later
To know about the education qualification sought under this recruitment, download the official notification of the JNU Recruitment notification 2023.
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- OBC/SC/ ST/ Female/ PwD – Rs. 600/-
- Payment mode – Online
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit – Update Soon
- Maximum Age Limit – Update Soon
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the Government of India.
The following are the Stages that will be included in the selection process for JNU Recruitment 2023:
- Written Exam(CBT)
- Skill Test (if required )
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for JNU Recruitment 2023 :
To submit your application for the JNU Vacancy notification 2023, please follow these steps.
- Examine the JNU Recruitment notification 2023 to determine whether or not you are qualified for the position.
- You can submit your application by going to the website located at jnu.ac.in or by following the link that is provided below.
- To complete the application process, please fill out the form.
- Please ensure that the required files are uploaded.
- Make Payments
- It would be helpful if you could print out an application form.
- Apply Online – Apply Here
- Short Notification – Download Here
- Detailed Notification – Download Here
- Official Website – Visit Here