JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2020: The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (MO) Post under notification no 02/2020. As per the official site of JPSC interested and eligible candidates may apply online for JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 from 9th April 2020. Read the JPSC Medical Officer eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below.
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2020
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Post||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Starting date of application||9th April 2020|
|Closing date of application||8th May 2020|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection process||Written Test, Interview|
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Important Dates
|Starting Date for Apply Online||9th April 2020|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||8th May 2020|
|Last Date For Payment of Fee||11th May 2020|
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment: Vacancy
The total no. of vacancies for JPSC Medical Officer is 380
|JPSC MO Vacancy Details|
JPSC Medical Officer Pay Scale
The pay scale of JPSC Medical Officer will be Rs.9300-34800+5400.
JPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: M.B.B.S. From Medical College Recognized By Medical Council Of India And Recognized By State Government.
Experience:- At Least One Year Internship From Recognized Medical College & Hospital.
The minimum age of the candidate must be 23 years and maximum age must be 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt. norms.
Application Fee For JPSC Medical Officer
|For General/OBC/EWS||₹600/- + Bank Charges|
|For SC/ST||₹150/- + Bank Charges|
How To Apply For JPSC MO Recruitment?
- Click on the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Link.
- As the new page opens, Fill all the important details asked in the form.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents.
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Finally, make the required application fee payment.
- Click Submit button
Link To Apply For JPSC MO Recruitment 2020
Click the link below to apply online for the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment. The mail ID and mobile number must be valid throughout the recruitment process. The candidate must apply online on or before 8th May 2020.
Selection Process For JPSC MO
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test followed by an interview process.
- Stage 1: Written Test- Four Papers (100 marks each)
- Stage 2: Interview
Marking Scheme For JPSC Medical Officer
- The written test will have four papers each of 100 marks.
- The duration of each paper will be 2 hours.
- The written test will have objective type questions.
- Candidates who will qualify the written will have to appear for the interview round
- The interview will be of 40 marks.
- The candidates will have to pass as per the qualifying percentage prescribed by JPSC.
Read this also….,