LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: The Life Insurance Company of India (LIC) will hold an examination in 2023 to select applicants for the position of Apprentice Development Officer (ADO). Candidates who qualify for LIC’s Insurance Exam, widely considered to be among the most competitive in the world, get entry into the government sector.
The Life Insurance Corporation of India is planning to announce the LIC ADO recruitment 2023 for 8 zones. With the publishing of LIC ADO Notification 2023 on www.licindia.in on the 18th of January 2023, all of the information necessary to apply for the open positions has been made public.
Indian Government-Owned Life Insurance Company LIC, the Life Insurance Corporation of India, is an Indian government-owned insurance and investment conglomerate. LIC has several divisions and thousands of employees spread all over the country, and these divisions and employees all contribute significantly to the growth of the national economy.
LIC ADO Vacancy 2023 Notification :
The Eastern Zone of LIC has announced 1049 job vacancies in the newly published LIC ADO 2023 announcement pdf. The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has announced the availability of online applications for the post of Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) at the different Divisional Offices under LIC. Applicants must be Indian citizens to be considered for this post.
LIC ADO Notification 2023; Overview :
On January 21, 2023, the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) issued its LIC ADO Notification 2023, officially kicking off the recruiting process for the post of Apprentice Development Officer within the organization. The latest information is shown in the table below.
- Organization – Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)
- Name of Posts – Apprentice Development Officer
- No of Vacancies – 1049
- Category – Govt Jobs
- Application Mode – Online
- Apply Online Start Date – 21st January 2023
- Last date to Apply – 10th February 2023
- Selection Process Prelims, Mains, and Interview
- Official Website www.licindia.in
LIC ADO Notification 2023 Vacancy :
Through the LIC ADO Vacancy 2023, LIC has announced that there are a total of 1049 job vacancies for ADOs at the Eastern Zonal Office (Kolkata).
- Central Circle Office (Bhopal) – Notify Later
- Eastern Zone Office (Kolkata) – 1049
- East Central Circle Office (Patna) – Notify Later
- Northern Zone Office (New Delhi) – Notify Later
- North Central Circle Office (Kanpur) – Notify Later
- Southern Circle Office (Chennai) – Notify Later
- South Central Regional Office (Hyderabad) – Notify Later
- Western Zonal Office (Mumbai) – Notify Later
LIC ADO Notification 2023; Important Date
The whole timeline for LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 is now available, along with LIC ADO Notification 2023, which was issued by Life Insurance Corporation (LIC). According to the LIC ADO Notification 2023, the online application procedure will open on 21 January 2023 and will close on 10 February 2023. Here you can find the most up-to-date information on the LIC ADO 2023 Exam Dates:
- LIC ADO Notification – 18 January 2023
- Online Registration Starts – 21 January 2023
- Last Date to Apply – 10 February 2023
- Prelims Exam Date 2023 – 12 March 2023
- Mains Exam Date 2023 – 08 April 2023
LIC ADO Notification 2023; Application Fee :
To complete their application for the LIC ADO 2023 vacancies, applicants must submit the Application Fee online. Please see the table below for an overview of the application cost and its breakdown by fee type.
- UR/OBC – Rs. 600
- SC/ST/EWS – Rs. 50
LIC ADO Vacancy 2023; Qualification
The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university in India that was set up under law and was approved for the job or they must have a Fellowship from the Insurance Institute of India in Mumbai.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Age Limit :
The age limit for LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 is between 21 and 30. The age relaxation will be lowered for those in the reserved categories, according to the rules and laws of the government of India.
LIC ADO 2023; Selection Process
The selection will be based on online tests. Those who do well on the online tests will then go through an interview and a pre-recruitment medical exam. To become a Development Officer Apprentice, you must complete LIC Of India’s prescribed time of Theoretical and Field Sales Training.
The Recruiting Authority may appoint an Apprentice Development Officer to the position of Probationary Development Officer if the officer completes the apprenticeship satisfactorily and meets the Corporation’s other hiring requirements.
The selection procedure for the LIC ADO 2023 is divided into three stages. LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following steps.
- Written Exam(computer-based online test)
Phase -I: Preliminary Examination
Phase -II: Mains Examination
- Medical Examination
LIC ADO 2023 ; Prelims Exam Pattern
- The Preliminary Examination will be done online, and it will be a series of objective tests.
- There will be three parts to the LIC ADO Prelims test, and each will have its own time limit.
- The English Language test will be a qualification test, and the marks you get on it won’t be used to rank you.
- Reasoning – 35 Q
- Numerical Ability – 35 Q
- English Language – 30 Q
- Total Marks – 100
- Time Duration – 60 Minutes
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023; Important Links
LIC ADO Notification 2023; FAQ
Q. What are the dates for LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 online applications?
Ans . From January 21 to February 10, 2023, you can apply online for the LIC ADO Recruitment 2023.
Q. Is the LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 notification out?
Ans.Yes, the LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 notice came out on January 18, 2023.
Q.What is the fee to apply for LIC ADO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. For LIC ADO Recruitment 2023, the application fee is Rs. 600.
Q.What is the maximum age limit for the LIC ADO recruitment 2023?
Ans.Under LIC ADO Recruitment 2023, you must be between the ages of 21 and 30.