NCL Accountant Recruitment 2020 Notification has been released for a total of 93 vacancies. Northern Coal Fields Limited(NCL) is an opportunity provider for graduates and above candidates. Check the details in the article for NCL Accountant posts.
NCL Accountant Recruitment 2020
For the NCL Accountant Recruitment, with Reference: NCL/HQ/PD/Manpower/DR/2019-20/188, candidates may check information from the notification, and application form.
|• Apply Online Start Date||16-March-2020|
|• Apply Online Last Date||30-March-2020|
|• Last Date For Fee Payment||30-March-2020|
NCL Accountant Vacancy 2020
|Accountant/Cost accountant Tech Grade-A||41|
|Amin Grade- D||10|
|Junior Chemist T & S Grade-D||7|
NCL Accountant Eligibility Criteria
NCL Accountant Eligibility Criteria including education qualification & age limit criteria, is as follows:
- Accountant/Cost Accountant Tech Grade-A: (a)Matriculate or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board of examination (b) Intermediate Examination of ICWA or CA
- Overseer Grade-C: Should have passed the matriculation or equivalent examination. (b) Should Posses a recognized Diploma in Civil Engg (3 years course)
- Amin Grade D: Matriculate or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board of examination; Amanat examination certificate or Surveyorship Certificate from I.T.I/ equivalent recognized certificate in Surveyorship; 2 years experience as Amin under State Govt. or any local authority
- Junior Chemist T & S Grade-D: Matriculate or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board of examination; Graduate in Science with Chemistry
(As on 30/March/2020)
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years ( UR / EWS)
- Maximum – 33 Years (OBC), 35 Years (SC / ST)
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit) – As Per Rule
NCL Accountant Selection Process
- Eligible candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria will be required to appear for a Written Test. The selection will be based on a candidate’s relative score in the written test.
- Selection of candidates in merit panel will be subjected to securing of cut-off marks (Minimum Qualifying marks) in the written test for the concerned post
- Minimum of T&S Gr. A (Monthly Rated) Basic pay Rs 37063.41
- Candidates selected for each post will be on a probation period of one year
How to Apply for NCL Accountant Recruitment?
The link to Apply will be available from 16th March 2020. Candidates are requested to stay updated for the same. However, candidates may check the application fee for the exam:
- Unreserved/ OBC/ EWS- Rs 500
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM- Nil
NCL Accountant Recruitment 2020: Link
The direct link will be made available here along with the requirements of the application form and instructions.
NCL Accountant Written Exam
- Written test will be conducted separately for each post.
- The test will be of 100 Marks for 90 minutes duration, in two parts; Part A for 70 marks of technical sections pertaining to the relevant post and Part B for 30 marks of general.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Read this also…..OSCB Banking Assistant Recruitment 2020: Apply Online