NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Notification 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a recruitment notification to fill up 200 vacancies on the GATE Scores. The NPCIL will fill up vacancies for the post of Executive Trainees in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Industrial & Fire Safety disciplines by shortlisting candidates based on GATE Scores. Read on to know more.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Notification 2020
|NPCIL Executive Trainee Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Starting date||24th March 2020 1000 hrs|
|Closing Date||2nd April 2020,2020 hrs|
|Selection Process||Interview and GATE Scores of 2018/2019/2020|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy
The total no. of vacancy s 200. Discipline wise vacancy is given below.
|Industrial & Fire Safety||05|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Eligibility Criteria
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the discipline they are applying for.
- A valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in Mechanical/Chemical discipline.
The upper age limit of the candidates must be 26 years as on 2 April 2020. Age relaxation will, however, be applicable as per govt. norms.
How To Apply For NPCIL Recruitment 2020?
- The applicant is required to furnish information such as GATE 2018/GATE 2019/GATE 2020 Registration Number as mentioned on the GATE Admit Card of the candidate.
- On completion of the above step, the activation link is sent to the applicant’s email.
- Click on Apply=>Online Registration link at top/left corner of the web page for registration.
- The applicant is required to activate the account by clicking on the activation link received on the email id.
- Login using the login id and password to apply online.
- Furnish all the details.
- On entering all the information related to the current stage, the applicant can use “Save and Proceed to Next Step”.
- Once the applicant reaches “Submit Application” stage, a draft of all the information entered by the applicant will be shown.
- Pay the application fee online.
- You can take a print out of the application form or save it for future use.
Application Fee For NPCIL Executive Recruitment
General (UR), EWS and OBC categories: Rs 500
Female/SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen/ Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and
employees of NPCIL: Nil
Link To apply For NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment
The link to apply for NPCIL is 24th March.
Click Here To Apply For NPCIL Recruitment 2020- LINK INACTIVE
Selection Process For NPCIL Executive Trainee
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the scores obtained in GATE 2018/2019/2020. The shortlisted candidates will then be called to appear for the Personal Interview.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview. No weightage will be given to GATE Score during the final selection. The qualifying marks for interview are as follows :
Unreserved – 70 %
EWS/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD – 60 %
- The selected candidates will be required to undergo one-year orientation training in any of the Training Facilities listed in the official notification.
- After successful completion of training and subsequently, during service in NPCIL, the Executive Trainees (ETs) may be posted at any DAE establishment any location in India or abroad depending on the organizational requirements.
Salary Of NPCIL Executive Trainee
After successful completion of training, Executive Trainee will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C in Group ‘A’ as given below :
|Grade||Pay Level in|
the Pay Matrix
|Pay in the|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)|
|Level 10||Rs 56,100/-||17% of Pay in the Pay|
Matrix (as on 01.07.2019)
In addition to emoluments as above, the appointed candidates will be entitled to other perks and benefits.
Perks & Benefits For NPCIL Executive Trainee
- Transport Allowance
- House Rent Allowance/Leased Accommodation Facility/Housing
- Site Location Allowance
- Professional Update Allowance (Annual)
Employee Benefits & Miscellaneous Facilities :
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC)/LTC Encashment for self & family
- Leave and Leave Encashment Medical Facility for Self & Dependents
- Education Facility for children within township
- Children Education Assistance
- Reimbursement of Cable TV Charges
- Reimbursement of Mobile Phone Charges
- Reimbursement of Electricity Charges/Free Electricity Units
- Reimbursement of News Paper Charges
- Reimbursement of Membership fees for Professional Institution
- Canteen Subsidy
- Performance Linked Incentive
Loans & Advances :
- Interest bearing advances (for House Building, General Purpose)
Retirement Benefits/Social Security Schemes :
- Employees Provident Fund
- Post-Retirement Medical Care
- Payment of Ex-gratia to Families of Employees who Die While in Service and missing employees
- Benevolent Fund
- Group Insurance
Read this also….OSCB Banking Assistant Recruitment 2020: Apply Online