Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2023; Odisha government has released the latest recruitment notification for Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy under Odisha Postal Circle, recently Indian Post has released a total of 40,889 vacancies all over India but only Odisha State Postal Vacancy is 1282.
The online application process for Odisha Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 will start on the date of 7th January and the last date for receiving online applications for this recruitment is 28 February 2023, candidates who want to apply for Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2023, They can apply for this vacancy from the official site of Odisha Post.
Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2023; Overview
- Organization – Indian Postal Department
- Postal Name – Odisha Postal Circle
- Post Name – GDS/ BPM/ ABPM
- Total Vacancies – 40889
- Job Location – Odisha
- Last Date to Apply – 16 February 2023
- Mode of Apply – Online
- Category – Govt Job
- Official Website – www.appost.in
Through this recruitment, candidates will be selected for GDS, postman, mail guard, postal assistant, and sorting assistant, if you have passed 10th now, then you can become an eligible candidate for this recruitment.
So whoever wants to apply for this recruitment then you must have passed matriculation with good marks because selection will be done on the basis of marks.
Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2023; Vacancy
There is a total number of 1382 posts released under the recruitment of Odisha postal GDS Recruitment 2023.
Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2023; Important Dates
- Notification release date – 27 January 2023
- Start date of online application – 27 January 2023
- Last date to apply – 16 February 2023
- Selection Result – March
Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2023; Education Qualification
- Candidates must have passed Secondary School (Class 10) Exam with good passing marks.
- Knowledge of Computer
Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2023; Application Fees
- General, OBC – 100/-
- Female, SC, ST, PDW – Nil/-
Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2023; Salary
- BPM – 12,000 to 29,380/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – 10,000 to 24,470/-
Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2023; Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2023; Selection Process
The Selection process for the Odisha post-GDS recruitment 2023 will basis on matriculation marks, so if you have a good score in the 10th exam then you have the chance to be selected for this recruitment.
- 10TH marks
- Document Verification
How to apply for Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2023
Make sure you meet the requirements by checking the Odisha Post GDS Notification 2023.
- To fill out your application online, either click on the link given below or visit the official website of Indian Postal at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Complete the application by filling in your form.
- Please upload the required documents.
- pay application fee
- Download and print the application form.
Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2023; Important Links
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF – Download
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online – Apply Online
- India Post GDS Online Official Website – Check Here