OSCB Banking Assistant Recruitment 2020. Odisha State Central Cooperative Bank (OSCB) Recruitment 2020 Notification is out. OSCB has released 786 vacancies for the Assistant Manager, Banking Assistant, System Manager posts with respect to the advertisement. The provision to complete the application form is through the online mode only. Check Details of the notification in the article.
OSCB Banking Assistant Recruitment 2020: Overview
Candidates can check the important information regarding OSCB Banking Assistant Recruitment 2020 in the table.
|Name of the Body||Odisha State Central Cooperative Bank|
|Posts||Assistant Manager, Banking Assistant, System Manager|
|Notification Date||20th March 2020|
|Online Application Starting Date||20th March 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||15th April 2020|
|Online Application Fee Last Date||15th April 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Pre Exam Date||May 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||June 2020|
OSCB Banking Assistant Recruitment Vacancy
Aspirants can check the vacancies for different posts in the table given below. The post-wise Vacancy are tabulated:
|Post||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager Grade II||267|
|Banking Assistant Grade II||485|
OSCB Banking Assistant Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification:
Assistant Manager: Candidates having Any Graduation Degree from any recognized University, will be eligible for this Posts.
Banking Assistant: Candidates having Any Graduation Degree from any recognized University, will be eligible for this Posts.
System Manager: Candidates having B.Tech (CS/ IT) MCA Degree from any recognized University, will be eligible for this Posts.
- Age Limit: (As on 01/January/2020)
Minimum: 21 Years
Maximum: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit): As Per Rule
Prerequisites of Veterinary Assistant Online Application
- Educational Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Self Declaration
- Caste/PWD Certificate
OSCB Banking Assistant Recruitment: Link
Candidates can apply for the Banking Assistant and other posts recruitment from the 20th March 2020.
How to Apply Online for OSCB Banking Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Click on the OSCB Banking Assistant 2020 Link.
- As the new page opens, Click on the New Registration Button.
- Fill all the important details asked in the form.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Note to the candidates for submitting OSCB Online form:
- The OSCB Online Form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
OSCB Banking Assistant Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Submission of OSCB Banking Assistant Application by post is not acceptable
OSCB Banking Assistant Exam Pattern
OSCB Banking Assistant 2020 is going to conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection to select eligible candidates for the post of Banking Assistant, Assistant Manger and System Manager. With the release of Official Notification, the Recruitment Process of OSCB Banking Assistant 2020 is started.
The recruitment process to select Officer through OSCB Banking Assistant Recruitment 2020 is done in two phases:
- Online Preliminary Exam,
- Online Mains Exam.
A candidate must qualify both preliminary exam and mains exam to get your name in the merit list. The candidates selected after the mains are given the appointment letter.
OSCB Banking Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Total||100||100||60 minutes/ 1 hour|
Note:- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks decided by OSCB. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by OSCB depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
OSCB Banking Assistant Mains Exam Pattern
Candidates who qualify the OSCB Banking Assistant Prelims by clearing the sectional as well as over all cut off are called for the Mains exam, which is both qualifying as well as the scoring exam of the Banking Assistant recruitment. Candidates can check the OSCB Banking Assistant Mains Exam Pattern in the table below:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Sectional Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||40||40||30 minutes|
|General English||40||40||40 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 minutes|
Note: Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main examinations). There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Candidates can check more government jobs till then.