Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect the following information:
- Personal information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide when creating an account or submitting a job application.
- Navigation data: We may collect information about your browsing activities on our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the search terms you use.
- Device information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our website, including the type of device, operating system, and browser.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with personalized job recommendations and alerts.
- To process your job applications and communicate with you about the status of your application.
- To improve our website and services based on your browsing activity and preferences.
- To send you promotional emails and notifications about new job openings and other relevant information.
Sharing Your Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- We may share your information with our partners and service providers to assist with the recruitment process and to provide you with job recommendations and alerts.
- We may share your information with government agencies and other organizations as required by law.
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We have implemented the following measures to protect your information:
- Encryption: We use encryption to protect your personal information when it is transmitted over the internet.
- Firewall: We have implemented a firewall to protect our servers from unauthorized access.
- Access controls: We have implemented access controls to ensure that only authorized personnel can access your personal information.
You have the following rights with regard to your personal information:
- You have the right to access your personal information and request a copy.
- You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete information.
- You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.