Survey of India invites prescribed application form from eligible Indian Nationals for 14 vacant posts of Motor Driver Cum Mechanic in various Offices/GDCs of Survey of India. The closing date for submitting applications is 31st March 2020.
Name of the Post
Scale of Pay
Motor Driver Cum Mechanic
Level 2, ₹ 19900 – 63200
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years for General candidates; 18 to 32 years for SC / ST candidates; 18 to 30 years for OBC candidates. The upper age relaxation as per Government rules.
(1) 10th class / Matriculation pass.
(2) Knowledge of Hindi/English.
(3) Should possess a valid driving licence for both heavy and light vehicles. The licence should also be valid for hilly areas and it must not have any adverse entries.
Place of Work: The employment is with liability to serve anywhere in the Union of India including Military service with a mobilized Survey unit. Accordingly, if required the candidates selected at Dehra Dun, Gandhinagar, Patna, Bengaluru, Delhi, Jammu, Jaipur, Chennai, Pune and Lucknow office can be ordered to serve anywhere in India as and when required and with the Mobile Survey Units. They must be prepared to drive in plain and hilly areas of India.
Selection Process: Written Test and Practical / Skill Test. The Practical test for assessment of actual knowledge of Motor Driving and its maintenance/ repair.
How to Apply: Application Form should enclosed with following documents:-
(1) One self addressed 10X22 cm size envelope duly affixed worth ₹ 22/- Postal Stamp on it.
(2) Attested photo copies of Educational qualification, valid Driving License, Caste certificate, Date of Birth certificate in support.
(3) Attested photo copies of experience certificate of Motor Driving, Vehicle repairing work and certificate/ diploma of Automobile trade if any.
(4) Two pass port size photograph of the candidate duly attested by a Gazetted officer one should be affixed on the application form.
Application forms duly filled in the prescribed format should reach to concerned Survey of India Offices/GDCs on or before 31/03/2020.