UP Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2020 Out. The UP Postal Circle has released a recruitment notification to fill up 3951 Vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sewak (GDS). This is a good opportunity for the 10th Pass candidate holding good merit marks. Interested candidates may check their eligibility for the given recruitment and apply online. The direct link has been provided here.
UP Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2020
|UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Starting date||23rd March 2020|
|Closing Date||22nd April 2020|
|Category||U.P. Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
UP Postal Circle GDS Vacancy
The total no. of vacancies is 3951. This is an extremely wonderful opportunity for the candidates who have passed the 10th Standard. The candidates will be selected on the merit list, i.e. the marks obtained by them in 10th standard. The Category wise vacancy distribution is given below.
- EWS: 314
- OBC: 1000
- PWD-A: 29
- PWD-B: 24
- PWD-C: 09
- SC: 750
- ST: 11
- UR: 1814
- Total: 3951
UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for UP Postal Circle GDS post has been provided below:
- 10th Pass certificate is required with passing marks in Mathematics & English conducted by the recognized board of school education by the GOI/ State Govt/ Union Territories
- Candidates should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Standard.
- The candidates for GDS will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
Candidate applying for UP Postal Circle GDS must be between 18 to 40 years as on 23rd March 2020.
Fee For UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
UR/OBC/EWS Male: Rs.100/
Female, all SC/ST, PwD: Nil
How To Apply For UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020?
- The candidates who who wish to apply online will have to register himself/herself through the online portal link that is given below.
- Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. The same registration number should
be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
- Make the payment online or offline by visiting any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
- For making the payment of fee the candidate should refer the Registration Number in all cases.
- After successful payment and obtaining the registration no. apply online.
- Upload the documents that is asked in the required format.
- Finally, print the application form or save it for future use.
List Of Documents to Upload For UP GDS Postal Circle
The list of documents that has to be uploaded online is given below.
Link To Apply For UP Postal Circle GDS
Given below are the two links to apply online. The candidates will first have to register themselves and then apply online to complete the application process.
Salary For UP Postal Circle GDS
BPM – Rs. 12000/- Per Month (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab); Rs. 14, 500/- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
ABPM/Dak Sevak- Rs. 10000/- Per Month (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab); Rs. 12, 000/- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
Read this also…..CNBC Hospital Senior Resident Jobs 2020