Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released Mains Online Form for the recruitment of PCS (Provincial Civil Service) 2020. The Application for PSC Officer Mains exam has been opened for those who had qualified the prelims exam of UPPSC PCS Recruitment. Applications are invited for 364 vacancies of UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020. Interested candidates can Mains Online Form link. Read the article further for knowing the important dates. The UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Date stands canceled due to the complete lockdown in the country.
UPPSC PCS Mains Online Form: Mains Exam Date Postponed
|Mains Online Form Start||26th February 2020|
|Registration Last Date||06th March 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||06th March 2020|
|Last Date To Apply For UPPSC PCS||06th March 2020|
|UPPSC Mains Exam Date|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
UPPSC PCS Mains Online Form 2020
UPPSC has released Mains Online Form notice for PCS posts. The UPPSC Mains Online Form Application has been open the from 26th February 2020 and is going to end on 06th March 2020. A total of 364 vacancies released by UPPSC PCS recruitment. Candidates can fill Mains Online Form for UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020 by clicking on the link provided below.
UPPSC PCS Exam: Overview
- Conducting Body: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Post Name: Provincial Civil Service
- Vacancy: 364
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC PCS Mains Steps to Apply Online
- As you click the link given for online application, a new tab opens.
- Click the UPPSC PCS Mains Examination 2019[A-2/E-1/2019] as highlighted in the image.
- As the new page opens, fill your personal details and press login.
- Upload Photograph & Signature
- Verify the entered information
- Make payment through the suitable channel
- Submit the form.
UPPSC PCS Mains Online Form Link
Use this link to apply online. Refer to the given instructions to complete the online form. Take care of the requirements such as photo, signature, identity and education documents.
Important Points for the UPPSC PCS Mains Online Form 2020
- Candidates should note the important dates, especially the online application dates.
- The release of admit card & result will be informed as soon as it is officially available.
- One must keep visiting the site for checking the detailed notification.
UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of Exam||UPPSC PCS Mains (Written) Examination|
|Number of Papers (8)|
|Duration of Exam|
|Type of Exam||Offline (Pen-paper)|
|Nature of Questions||Essay/descriptive type|
|Optional Subjects||As per the new UPPSC exam pattern, candidates have to select only one optional subject (2 papers) now, from the list given.|
UPPSC PCS Mains Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card is an important permit document that is to be released well before the exam. As soon as the exam dates are officially out, candidates can check the UPPSC PCS Mains admit card 2020 link here.
UPPSC PCS Mains Result
UPPSC PCS Mains Result will be released on the official site, uppsc.up.nic.in. It is expected that the result will be out at least a month after the exam date.
Stay updated for upcoming notifications on UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020.
UPPSC PCS Mains Online Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of UPPSC PCS Mains Form by post is not acceptable
Read this also….,