WCL Recruitment 2023: On January 19th, a recruitment notice for the post of Mining Sirdar & Surveyor was posted by Western Coalfields Ltd (WCL). Jobs in Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra’s open-pit and underground coal mines, respectively, are up for grabs.
The WCL Online Registration Process is scheduled to begin on the 21st of January 2023. Candidates must submit their applications by 10 February 2023 through the website. It is the responsibility of the applicants to verify that they meet the requirements outlined in the posting before submitting an application.
WCL Recruitment 2023 ; Overview :
- Organization – Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)
- Post Name – Mining Sirdar & Surveyor
- Number of Vacancies – 135
- Selection Process – Written Examination
- Application Process – Online
- Start date of online application – 21 January 2023
- Last Date of Online Application – 10 February 2023
- Official Website – westerncoal.in
WCL Vacancy 2023; Vacancy Details
- Mining Sirdar – 107
- Surveyor – 28
WCL Vacancy 2023; Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application – 21 Jan 2023
- Last Date of Online Application – 10 Feb 2023
- WCL Exam Date – Notified Later
WCL Vacancy 2023; Educational Qualification:
Mining Sirdar in T & S Grade C – Matriculation, Valid Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS or Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying, Overman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS; Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS; Valid First Aid Certificate.
Surveyor (Mining) in T & S Grade B – Matriculation and Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS or Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying and Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
WCL Recruitment 2023; Application Fees :
- UR/OBC/EWS – 1108
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM – Nil
WCL Recruitment 2023; Age Limit :
The minimum age for applicants is 18, and the maximum age is set at 30 as of the date of the notice.
Those with SC/ST status will receive a five-year extension to their eligibility, while those from the Other Backward Classes would receive a three-year extension.
WCL Recruitment 2023; Selection Process :
The selection process for WCL Recruitment will be conducted in 2 phases, one is a written test and the other is document verification.
- Written Exam (Offline mode)
- Document verification
WCL Recruitment 2023; Exam Pattern :
- The candidate’s results on the written exam will determine how they are chosen. Candidates will be informed of the test’s mode, location, and date via the WCL website.
- Each question in the written test will be worth one mark, with a total of 100 questions allowed.
- The test must be completed in 90 minutes.
- There will be four different multiple-choice questions on the test, and there will only be one correct response.
- No negative marks will be given for incorrect responses.
- The maximum scores for the written test and the cutoff points for each category of candidates will be as follows.
WCL Recruitment 2023 Salary
- Mining Sirdar – Rs. 31852 per month
- Surveyor – Rs. 34391 per month
WCL Recruitment 2023; How to Apply
In order to finish the registration procedure, candidates only need to follow the steps that are outlined below.
- Step 1 : Go to WCL’s official website.
- Step 2 : Select “Recruitment” > “Online Application” > “Mining Sirdar in Technical & Supervisory Group C” and “Surveyor (Mining) in Technical & Supervisory Grade B” from the main menu.
- Step 3 : To begin a new registration, select the “New Registration” tab.
- Step 4 : After you’ve registered, you may access your account by logging in.
- Step 5 : Please fill up your information and submit the necessary documents.
- Step 6 : You must submit payment for the Application Fee along with a copy of the Demand Draft to verify your payment.
- Step 7 : Verify that all of the information is correct, then click the “Submit” button.
- Step 8 : Take a printout of the application.